Saturday, April 27, 2013

filter butterflies....

Last week we made butterflies with coffee filters.
We used liquid tempera (it took forever to come off my hands), 
eye croppers, piper cleaners (antennas), and 
small clothe pins for the body.

I had three colors of tempera and had the kids pick one 
(either by verbally naming the color or by pointing)
I taught them how to use the eye dropper and must of the time we did hand over hand.
Of course the kiddos use too much tempera
but they still turned out really cute.

We used the trays sop the tempera wouldn't get all over the kids clothes.




they all look really cute on the board with the rainbow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks visiting my blog, hopefully you found something you like!!!