Monday, September 2, 2013

colors and numbers....

Zachary brought home a number rhyming book that he colored at school and i love it. 
Is like the Brown Bear, Brown Bear book. 
I typed it out and saved it, ready to print tomorrow. 
I couldn't figure out how to included in the post. 
But if you are interested email me (lorenamaldo@yahoo.com  subject number/color book) and I will email you the file, then you can just print. You can also print it in black and White and have your kiddos color it in. 


sorry it wont flip the right away....


Hope everyone had a great and relaxing labor day.
For those of you going back to work/school this week good luck, have a FANTASTIC year.
For the rest of us lets have a great week....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks visiting my blog, hopefully you found something you like!!!