Saturday, November 30, 2013

I am Thankful for….

I am very Thankful to have such an amazing job that I love so much. 
I love getting up in the morning and knowing that I will see "my" kiddos. 
They brighten my day, put a smile on my face, and even on the hardest days they make me love every experience and they help me grown personally and professionally.
I am also very Thankful for the wonderful staff in my class and the amazing team I get the honor to work with.

The week before Thanksgiving we worked on some Indian hats and Turkeys.
We were very lucky to have the whole week of Thanksgiving off and I am looking forward to see the kiddos on Monday. 


What I am Thankful for turkey. We practice colors and letter sounds.


Hand-print turkey we practice making a choice and color


Indian hats. We practiced colors and cutting 


We mixed paint and shaving cream, played with it for a little then placed the paper upside down pressed it and using a Popsicle stick took the extra shaving cream off


Friday we changed the classroom boards from Farm to Christmas. Before everything was taken off I was able to take a picture




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks visiting my blog, hopefully you found something you like!!!