Sunday, February 23, 2014

freindship and love...............


Sorry it took me so long to post this month. It was my birthday month and I started school again, so it has being busy busy busy. But here are all, well most we still have one more week of this theme, of crafts we have done.

The kiddos really enjoy painting, lacing, making thing for their parents.

I did have to talk to my staff about letting the kids to their won work, a preschoolers craft should not look like the sample. It is a slow process but they are getting there. Having new staff means kind of re training everyone. Last year I was able to run some crafts and do some academics but this year having an actual curriculum (plus all the IEP goals), I have to let my staff do the crafts.

Anyway, hope you like the crafts and hope you find something you like.

We colored cut paper plates. They suppose to be hats but the kiddos would not wear them so we just put them on the board. They look great.





Name puzzles
We had the kiddos practice their names.



We made magnets for valentines day. First the kiddos painted clothes pins then they put heart stickers. I put magnets on the back. They also made cards with toilet paper roll as stamps. They looked great 

We already had th toilet paper rolls in paint so we decorated hearts as well 

We made a friendship garden with handprints. We had the kiddos make one hand print on different pieces of paper and a different student make another hand print. They came out great 

During this month we worked on the colors red, pink, and white.
We worked on listening, taking turns, sharing, color identification, letters, numbers, identifying our names and our peers. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks visiting my blog, hopefully you found something you like!!!