Sunday, March 2, 2014

end of February

I cannot believe February is over already WOW!!
Here are the rest of the craft activities we did during the month. Tomorrow we are starting the Zoo theme. Is a new theme for me, usually in March we do Dinos, but why not do something different. April is a short month due to Spring Break so we will do Space, then May and the two weeks of June we will do Spring. I am not sure about ESY yet. I was thinking maybe two weeks of Ocean and two weeks of music. Yes, I know we are only in March but I am planning June/July already.
Hope everyone had a great February !!

I thought I had taken more pictures but I guess I did not. So here are two activities that we did.

The kiss should be done with foil paper but we painted with grey paint with silver tempera mixed into it, it did look shiny.


And we made love owls, the wings make a whole heart and we cut it in 1/2 for the wings the head is a heart as well as the feet. 


As you can see, the girls are getting better at letting the kiddos do their work and not ding hand over hand so much. 



Here is the link to my pinterets page for the friendship theme:

http://www.pinterest.com/loremaldo14/friendship-theme/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks visiting my blog, hopefully you found something you like!!!