Sunday, March 30, 2014

where did March go?

I am so sorry I did not post all month. I thought February was busy but oh man March has being madness (lol).

I did not realize that I did not ave one single free weekend, which made it hard to post. I also had four new kids start in the afternoon and one more in the morning.

So right now I have 7 kiddos in the morning and 5 in the afternoon. I was alone with the kiddos in the PM so I had being exhausted (mentally and physically) but thankfully I have my wonderful AM para staying in the PM as well, we are a great team so I see this class being the success we want it to be an having those kiddos ready for kinder in the fall.
But okay enough of excuses :)

March we had the Zoo Theme (I usually do dinos but wanted something different).
Here is the link to my pinterest Zoo theme board and the dino as well (as I will not be doing a dino theme this school year).

http://www.pinterest.com/loremaldo14/zoo-theme/
http://www.pinterest.com/loremaldo14/dino-theme/

There are a lot of activities there, some I didn't do, I always try to pin as much as I can, even though I did not use it this year maybe next or someone else will be able to use that activity.

I took lots of pictures with my camera, which also took me longer to upload rather than just emailing the pictures from the iPhone to the MacBook.

So here are all the pictures of what we did.
Hope you enjoy seen the pictures as much as we enjoy making the crafts and seen them in the classroom.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks visiting my blog, hopefully you found something you like!!!