Thursday, May 29, 2014

Spring theme

We are nearly ending the Spring theme and the school year. Sorry I have not posted in a very long time. I was in the process of finishing grad school and applying for a new job closer to home. But we have done some very fun activities in the class.

We have read "Lady Bug Lady Bug What Do You See", and learned about shapes, colors, numbers, letters, attending, turn taking, and sharing while discovering all the wonders of Spring.

We have made bees, ladybugs, ducks, butterflies, rainbows, umbrellas with rain, and planted some grass on egg shells.

We have worked on our fine motor-by writing numbers for our ant book, letters of our names, cutting, and doing pre academic lines, worked on gross motor-by pretending to be a snail, ant, bee, ladybug, caterpillar, dragonfly, and butterfly, on our speech-by naming animals, colors, numbers, and letter. It has been a fun.

Monday we will start with transportation for two weeks, well a week and a half to end the school year, and then I will be saying by to my current district. I don't even know how to tell the parents yet, but I am excited for a new adventure close to home.

Below are some of the pictures of the crafts we have done during May.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks visiting my blog, hopefully you found something you like!!!