Saturday, August 23, 2014

First week went by too fast....

I cannot believe that the first week of school is over already. It went by really fast. The kiddos did great. I have one new students (first time ever at school) and he didn't do as bad as we were expecting. Next week SLP, OT, and ABA services will start, and with all pull put services I am sure the day will go by faster than last week. 
I have to say that I am loving the people I work with, my classroom staff is amazing and they provide such good support to the kids, I still miss you Alma and Melissa :)
The parents are amazing, we got so many donations this past week, I am so thankful!!!

These are some picture of the room. 
I will start collecting pictures of the crafts and activities this coming week. 

Hope everyone that started already is having a great time and good luck to those that will start in the next few weeks!!!
Happy 2014-2015 school year.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks visiting my blog, hopefully you found something you like!!!