Monday, November 3, 2014

Catching up on last month.....

I did HORRIBLE in keeping up the blog last month. There is something about October, I swear it is the longest month ever.......But now is November and it is time to catch up. So this blog post is all about pictures of what we did in October and the way I decorated the doors of the classroom. If some pictures are repeated from previous posts, so sorry... Pictures are not in any specific order.

Corn painted by rolling corns and some scarecrows


Lacing pumpkins and scarecrows


I was Booed


Counting apples


Acorn hand prints


Top, middle, bottom, the parts of an apple


Corn with candy corn


Chickens


OT make shape people


For our hand print books, Halloween bats


Practiced cutting by making ghosts


Used black paint to make bats


We made shape monsters


The kiddos painted pumpkins



Graveyards


Witch brooms


Fall doors, I love them.




Our M&Ms shirts for Halloween



Thanks Lizette, I love this transparent writing tools, I have the kiddos do pre-academic lines, or shapes, or name writing, take data on them , take a picture with the phone and save it to the computer.
No more copies, the kids love the erase markers. 


Halloween doors



The preschool team (3 classrooms, OT and SLP), we are M&Ms 




Here are the links to the pinterets boards where I got most of the ideas......

http://www.pinterest.com/loremaldo14/halloween/
http://www.pinterest.com/loremaldo14/fall-farm-theme/

This month I will be using some of the ideas from the Fall/Farm board. I am looking forward to a fun filled month. Happy November everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks visiting my blog, hopefully you found something you like!!!