Saturday, November 15, 2014

Just some things.....

I am so THANKFUL for having so many generous parents. their donations are so helpful!!!


Our fall tree with room 117, it looks awesome with the hand print turkeys, this past week we took the apples down and added some crows the kids made in OT, it looks so cool. picture to come. 


Thank you letters!!! I love writing thank you cards to my students/parents/families, the kids love getting them. I want to make sure my parents know how thankful I am for all their donations and help in the class.


Fall tree bags, you shake them and the inside looks like falling leaves, this is the sample the ones the kids made are so much better.


Turkey hand print for out hand print book. I love how it came out.


Pigs in the mud. this activity is made with brown paint and block of different size with rubber bands on them to make the line print, the kids love it and they use a different tool to paint.


I got some new cute bags and sticky notes, i LOVE sticky notes haha and who does not need white out, and looking like a bunny, even better, have to love the Diaso store.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks visiting my blog, hopefully you found something you like!!!