Thursday, March 5, 2015

dinos everywhere!!!

This one is one of my favorite activities, we sponge paint the dinos, and add spikes with clothe pins. They had to use 1:1 correspondence to count the clothes pins, we only used 5 at the end though otherwise is too heavy. 


During OT groups the kiddos cut a half a circle, and rectangles. Then used the parts to put it together to look like a dinosaur.


Wrote names with glue and put color sand on them , they look great!


Hand print dino spikes. I love this theme!!!



Look how awesome my Erin Condren Teacher Planner book, I love it best money spend. I will post pictures of the lesson part next time, they are perfect for my centers and notes and prep that needs to be done! If you want ne follow the link for $10 off https://www.erincondren.com/referral/invite/lorenamaldonadp0209



1 comment:

Thanks visiting my blog, hopefully you found something you like!!!