Sunday, April 12, 2015

More dinosaurs..... Catching up...

Okay quick blog... I am know I am super behind.
Spring Break was a BLAST. Our family cruise vacation was awesome, can't wait for the next one. 

Before break I had been working on assessments non-stop (and actually last week I had three, thankfully one was a no show).


I being trying to actually take a lunch (when I do not have assessments), instead of answering emails, or working on class stuff, I have been reading and taking that time for me.


We walk through a big patch of grass when we go to the play ground, there are so many ladybugs, we have loved looking at them. 


The Friday before Spring Break the boys went with me to work. Here is Zachary reading to the class.


Loving my spring TOMS so comfy.


This was totally need it on the Friday before spring Break, I like it but to be honest is a little too sweet for me, I know crazy!!!


During break (after our vacation) I did do some prep work for ESY. I am doing the camping theme, I haven't done it before so I need samples and prep work done for everything. I am loving it though. Cannot wait!!!


Here are some dino activities we did before going on break.......


Kids had to put the dino together and then request the color of the dot art marker they wanted to use.



Sensory, having the kids touch the sand and sprinkle it on the dino.



I know they look like eggs but they are dino faces, we talked about the different size ovals we had.



I made these Happy Sprung Break bubbles for the kiddos!!



Dino skeleton with pasta, they came out so great!!



Dino was a great theme, I think the kiddos really enjoyed it. This month we are doing Jungle/Zoo. I will start posting pictures next week. 

Hope everyone had a fantastic Spring Break!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks visiting my blog, hopefully you found something you like!!!