Saturday, January 7, 2017

Happy New Years!!

2017 will be AMAZING. 
I just know it.

Here are some things I am looking forward to:

* keep working on the educational administration credential and Masters
* introducing new SEAL themes to the class
* working ESY this year
* hopefully having less transition meetings in the spring
* working with amazing staff and co-workers that make work so much fun

I have a class full of adorable preschoolers. I love coming back from breaks, they come back with energy and usually taller and with new skills. So much fun.

The first half of the year was weird because I hurt my shoulder and was out for a month. I am really excited to be in the class the rest of the year and watch my kiddos grown socially, academically, and with language.

Happy New Years fellow teachers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks visiting my blog, hopefully you found something you like!!!